wodXMPP is a client component for XMPP/Jabber (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) protocol. It is used to create messaging clients that are lightweight and need no other 3rd party requirements than wodXMPP.
You can use wodXMPP as instant messaging and presence protocol - you can see your contacts online, send and receive messages with them, send and receive notifications, etc.
There are two variations of wodXMPP -
1. COM Object which is invisible and should be used "under the hood" in your applications
2. OCX Control which has GUI (as seen on the right side of this page). Each contact is drawn by wodXMPP itself so you don't need to create your own code to show contacts on the screen. No code is required to have visible contact list on the screen.
wodXMPP ActiveX component
* Client ActiveX for XMPP/Jabber protocol
* Visible contact list with no code (OCX version only)
* Blocking and asynchronous support
* SSL/TLS support, both explicit and implicit
* Samples in VB, VC, Delphi, C#, VB.NET, VBS
Service Unregister is now fixed so it unregisters proper service
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in wodXMPP 1.4.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.